Pricing for your event
Friday & Saturday $2495
Wednesday & Thursday $1995 ($500 discount)
Monday & Tuesday $1495 ($1,000 discount)
Call today to schedule a tour or drop by for a visit during business hours!
BASIC VENUE RENTAL Includes:
- Your sole use of Hidden Garden event center. Any daytime events will conclude before 4pm.
- Up to a 4 hour reception, usually 6 pm to 10 pm, plus one hour dressing and set-up time. Western Garden Center will remain open during its regular store hours.
- Our event planner – to help with suggestions, ideas, event plans and time management.
- 2 experienced hosts will be with you from start to finish.
- Venue preparation, set-up and cleanup. Not including personalized decorations.
- Furnishings and decor with chandelier lighting, festival lights, as well as miniature plant lights, and furniture. See website for pictures. We hope you will drop in to see our space in person during WGC hours, or call for an appointment.
- 9 round guest tables with 9 chairs per table, plus 3 different style choices for linens – choose from 50+ color choices. Specialty linens are available for upgrade.
- Additional guest tables and chairs are available – inquire for pricing.
- Table centerpieces, if desired – choose from a variety of wreaths and candles.
- Cake table with poly linen and topper, and the adjoining serving table.
- 2 food tables, also including poly linens and toppers.
- Food prep room.
- Guestbook signing table – actual guest book not included.
- Sound system for background, dancing, or speaking with wireless microphone.
- 60-inch HDTV and HD DVD player – visible throughout the room.
- Bride’s elegant dressing room.
- Groom’s dressing room, later doubles as a children’s room including a DVD player & TV.
- Lots of free parking and parking attendant. Please do not leave valuables in cars.
- 20 sparklers (three-foot long) to send the couple on their way.
OPTIONS (with associated costs) –
Ceremonies with your Reception:
– On-site indoor ceremony with your reception – cost is $495. We include room reconfiguration and a rehearsal, if desired. Ceremonies can begin as early as 5 pm.
– Ring ceremony – see our event planner for details
– On-site family or rehearsal dinner if time is available – cost is $495 (food not included!). We suggest using the base table linens, then later adding the toppers for the evening reception to avoid additional linen costs. Reserve a same-day meal time soon, we may book a day event unless we know you also want a daytime meal.
Additional Tables & Linens:
– Additional Tables including chairs, centerpieces and linens, are $50 each.
– “Specialty” toppers (lace, organza, pin-tuck, etc.) are an extra $19 per table. See our samples for your color and style choices.
– Chair Covers, Chair Bows, Cloth Napkins, Table Sashes, etc. are available. See us for current costs.
Additional Options available:
– Daytime Events, Ceremonies only, Recitals, Photography sessions, additional sparklers, additional Time & Labor, etc. – See us for current prices.
– You hire any caterer you wish. Self-catering is allowed. Setup, service, bussing dishes, and cleanup are the responsibility of the food service provider, whomever it is. We highly recommend Utah Catering and Cakes!
– Is allowed through an approved licensed and insured bartender. You hire and contract with bar-tending company. There is no fee from us, but you must sign our Alcohol Agreement form.
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, currently we can only service 100 guests at a time. Capacity for sit-down meals with social distancing of tables is 81 guests.
Future post-pandemic capacity:
– Flow-through receptions – 300-350 guests
– Wedding ceremonies – 125 guests
– Sit-down meal – 126 people (14 tables – 9 chairs each)
– We reserve your date with a $500 non-refundable payment (which applies to your final bill) AND a signed Event Reservation Agreement. Emailed agreements are fine. Reservation is made only with both payment and signature. In fairness to other couples, we do not temporarily hold dates.
– Do to our busy spring garden shop, no events can begin before 6pm (with 5pm set up time) between April 15 and June 10